This blog is written by a single individual.
This blog accepts forms of paid insertions, sponsorship, cash advertising or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of identity, opinion and relationship. Any compensation received may influence the posts, topics, or advertising content found in this blog.
We are not compensated to provide opinion on services, websites, products and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
While it is a good practice for the visitor of any review site to treat every product recommendation with a healthy degree of skepticism, it would be a mistake to assume that every review is invalid just because there may be a commission paid to the reviewer. Here are some of the readers protections we attempt to build into our reviews:
1. Many of the reviews contain lots of factual information that is easily verifiable. We always try to provide an honest and accurate assessment.
2. The review includes a section that is a subjective summary. This may be based on the personal experience of the reviewer.
3. Attempts are made to establish the general consensus in relation to specific products by reading reviews of those products on other sites, along with user testimonials and we attempt to portray this overall perception in our reviews.
4. We always provide links to the manufacturers’ website to provide additional information that is not available in our reviews. Some of this information can include customer testimonials, more specific product details, sales information, free newsletters and even samples.
These are good rules of practice. It is important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer. If you do not see a disclosure policy on a review site, that reviewer may be committing an offense.
Here are the guidelines that we follow for our website:
• When writing a product or service review, we are never paid for doing a review. We invest our personal time to review the products.
• If the website has a link to a product or service, we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service.
• No publisher, manufacturer, supplier or advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made on this website/blog.
If you discover a product or service on this site that interests you and you buy it through the link presented on our site, we may receive a small commission. If you go directly to the manufacturers or suppliers website and not through our link, we do not receive any compensation.
Visiting the manufacturers site through the link provided on our site is completely up to you. However if you do click on the review / buy link on our site, it helps us support the efforts we have put in to gather the information & writing the reviews for you.
We sincerely hope that you have a useful and meaningful experience as a direct result of our detailed reviews and articles. We welcome any feedback that may help us to improve your experience when visiting this website.